Carousel Ads Come to LinkedIn
LinkedIn has begun rolling out a new Sponsored Content carousel ad format, designed to show up to 10 customized, swipeable cards and similar to the carousel ads popularised on Facebook and Instagram. Unlike Facebook, however, LinkedIn carousels do not support videos and are limited to just graphics and photos.
- Carousels ads will come with access to all standard LinkedIn ad metrics, and provide advertisers with access to click and impression results for each individual ad within the carousel.
- When you use eye-catching visuals that make users want to interact with them, the interactive ads can really help your brand tell a story, and gives you an opportunity to show your personality through more than one image at a time.
- While designed with B2B audiences in mind, this new product comes on the heels of platform-wide changes designed to help LinkedIn better compete with Facebook for publishers’ ad business.
- The program was tested by more than 300 advertisers, including some big names like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, RBC, and Volvo Canada.
- 75 percent of the test group saw a lift in click-through rates compared to their standard Sponsored Content campaigns, demonstrating that the carousel ads’ multiple image format really seems to drive engagement and click-through rates.
- Introducing Carousel Ads via LinkedIn Marketing Solutions Blog
- LinkedIn rolls out Sponsored Content carousel ads that can include up to 10 customized, swipeable cards via MarketingLand
- LinkedIn Is Finally Offering Carousel Ads via AdWeek
- LinkedIn Joins the Bandwagon; Offers Carousel Ads For Sponsored Content via MarTechSeries